Friday, August 15, 2014

IN LOVING MEMORY

HNN is sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but a great friend of our hunt fraternity, Zahrol Kadir has unfortunately passed away on 15th August 2014.




We are deeply saddened to hear of his passing. Zahrol was a fine modest, private man. He was the epitome of a refined gentleman and always treated everyone with utmost respect. He has certainly left the world better than he found it.


Famously known as the COC for Fun Hunt People, he has entertained us with many hunts for the past few years; notably Cyberview Hunt 2008, Kembara Ansara 2009, Amazing Kidney Treasure Hunt 2010, Belia 1Malaysia Walk Hunt 2011 etc.

We will miss him a great deal!

Our deepest sympathy and sincere condolences go out to his family members!

More photos below in memory of him!
 

Gempur Harta Qarun 2011

Selangor Shines Hunt 2010
 

Zahrol's quote


Zahrol's moment

1 comment:

VK Chong said...

The last time I met Zahrol was on 8 Mar this year. The memory of that day is still vivid.

It was a tragic day when MH370 disappeared from our skies with 239 passengers onboard. I was trembling when I read the news as I was aware that quite a number of my colleagues (20 in total) had boarded that ill-fated flight to Beijing enroute to Tianjin.

When we met, Zahrol showed his concern. He had heard about my colleagues. He continued to share his opinions about the disappearance, the Tanjung Kupang tragedy and the state of MAS in general.

I shall remember Zahrol not only from our brief encounter that morning but also from the many hunts he had organized which I had the privilege to be a part of. He had entertained the fraternity with his style, in his own way.

I shall also not forget his Home Stay hunt to Morib - a hunt that left a lasting impression on many, me included. It was the first time I actually enjoyed the challenges that came with the hunt.

Oh yes, I shall remember him. Au revoir, my friend!